Raytelligence has released a new release of the cloud-based sensor system EaZense with
· People counting, which means that up to 5 people in a room can be counted
· Updated user interface with access to real-time presentation of people's position.
· Activity levels for people in the room.
· Possibility to update all software in the sensors from the cloud service.
· Possibility to connect external system via an open interface (API)
There are already functions as:
· Fall detection
· Presence detection
"This is the second release of several during the year that provides even more user
benefit," says Klas Arvidson, CEO Raytelligence
Questions are referred to:
Klas Arvidson, VD Raytelligence
+46 70 416 98 00
Raytelligence AB (publ)
302 42 Halmstad
About Raytelligence AB (publ)
Raytelligence is a Swedish innovation company, based in Halmstad that offers products
for monitoring vital parameters, ie breathing, heart rate and movement patterns, based
on the company's own 60 GHz radar technology.
Raytelligence receives an order (initial value 10 000 euro) from a Dutch company for a pilot installation in two separate prisons concerning surveillance of prisoners in cells.
Press releases and report by E-mail.