Articles of Association
Was adopted 2018-07-19
§1 Company name
The name of the company is Raytelligence AB (publ). The company is a public company (publ).
§2 Registered office
The registered office of the company shall be in the municipality of Halmstad.
§3 Object of business
The object of the company is to, develop and sale radar sensors for health- and industrial sectors.
§4 Share capital
The company's share capital shall amount to not less than SEK 500,000 and not more than SEK 2,000,000.
§5 Number of shares
The number of shares shall be not less than 5, 000,000 and not more than 20,000,000.
§6 Board of directors
The board of directors shall consist of not less than three (3) and not more than nine (9) directors.
For audit of the company's Year-end Report, accounts and the Board and CEO's management should one (1) auditor be elected.
Notice convening a General Meeting shall be published in the Swedish Official Gazette, Post och Inrikes Tidningar, and on the company's website. It shall be advertised in Svenska Dagbladet that notice convening a General Meeting has been made.
Shareholders that wishes to participate in a General Meeting shall be recorded in a print-out or other representation of the entire share register as at the date falling five weekdays (Sw. vardagar) prior to the Meeting and notify the company of their intention to participate by the date specified in the notice convening the Meeting.
The last-mentioned day must not be a Sunday, other public holiday, Saturday, Midsummer 's Eve, Christmas Eve or New Year 's Eve and not fall earlier than the fifth weekday prior to the Meeting.
§9 Annual General Meeting
At the annual general meeting the following shall be addressed:
- Election of the chairman of the meeting
- Preparation and approval of the voting list.
- Election of one or two persons to certify the minutes.
- Determination of whether the meeting has been duly convened.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Presentation of the annual report and the auditor's report, and if applicable, the auditor's report
- Resolutions regarding the following:
- adoption of the income statement and the balance sheet
- allocation of the company's profit or loss according to the adopted balance sheet;
- discharge from liability for members of the board of directors and the managing director
- Resolution regarding fees for the board oj directors and the auditors.
- Election of directors, election of auditors
- Any other matter on which the annual general meeting is required to decide pursuant to the Swedish Companies Act or the Articles of association.
§10 Financial year
The financial year of the company shall comprise the period January 1 to December 31.
§11 CSD company
The Company's shares shall be registered in a central securities depository register in accordance with the Swedish Financial Instruments Accounts Act (1998:1479)
Press releases and report by E-mail.