The shareholders in Raytelligence AB (publ), corporate identity number 559039-7088, are hereby summoned to the Annual General Meeting on Monday, April 19, 2021, at 13.00 at Raytelligence's office with address Klammerdammsgatan 6 (2nd floor), Halmstad, Sweden
Shareholders who wish to participate in the meeting must be registered as shareholders on the record date on Friday, April 9, 2021, and register for the meeting no later than Friday, April 9, 2021 at 12.00.Registration can be made in writing to the address Raytelligence AB, Klammerdammsgatan 6, 302 42 Halmstad Sweden, by phone 0708-14 64 65, or by e-mail email@example.com When registering, the shareholder must always state name, social security number / organization number and address and telephone number. When registering, the name, social identity number or corporate registration number, address, telephone number and number of shares, if applicable, representatives and/or proxies names. The application should be accompanied, where applicable, by complete authorization documents such as registration certificates and proxies for deputies and agents.
Shareholders who have had their shares registered with a bank or other nominee must, in order to be entitled to participate in the meeting, temporarily register their shares in their own name with Euroclear Sweden AB. Such re-registration must be completed on Friday, April 9, 2021, which means that shareholders should notify the nominee in good time before this date.
Shareholders represented by a proxy must issue a written and dated power of attorney for the proxy or, in the event that the right to represent the shareholder's shares is divided between different persons, the proxies stating the number of shares and agents have the right to represent. The power of attorney is valid for a maximum of one year from the date of issue, or for the longer period of validity specified in the power of attorney, however, for a maximum of five years from the time of issue. If the power of attorney has been issued by a legal entity, a certified copy of the registration certificate or equivalent for the legal entity that demonstrates the authority to issue the power of attorney must be attached. The original power of attorney and any registration certificate should be sent in good time before the meeting by letter to the company at the above address. The power of attorney form is kept available on the company's website no later than 3 weeks before the meeting.
Number of shares and votes The company has a total of 21,907,369 shares, corresponding to 21,907,369 votes. The company does not hold any own shares.
Information at the meeting The Board of Directors and the CEO shall, if any shareholder so requests and the Board considers that this can be done without significant harm to the company, provide information on circumstances that may affect the assessment of a matter on the agenda, as well as circumstances that may affect the assessment of the company or subsidiary financial situation, as well as the company's relationship with another group company.
1. Election of Chairman of the meeting
2. Preparation and approval of the voting list
3. Election of one or two persons to approve the minutes
4. Determination as to whether the meeting has been duly convened
5. Approval of agenda
6. Presentation of annual report and the audit report
7. - Determination of income statement and balance sheet.
- Disposals regarding the Company's profit or loss according to the established balance sheet
- Discharge from liability of the Board of Directors and the CEO
8. Determination of fees payable to the board and auditors
9. Election of the Board of Directors and, where applicable, the auditor
10. Authorization of the Board of Directors to issue new shares and / or warrants and / or convertibles
11. Closing of the meeting
The Board's resolution proposal
1. Election of chairman at the general meeting
Jonas Vikbladh is proposed to be elected Chairman of the Annual General Meeting.
7. The Board of Directors proposes that the profits be disposed of so that SEK 18,870,337 is capitalized in a new account.
8. Determination of fees to board members and auditorsIt is proposed that board fees corresponding to one price base amount be paid to members Klas Arvidson, Per-Arne Viberg and Peter Martinson.
Two price base amounts to the chairman Jonas Vikbladh. Remuneration to the auditor is proposed to be paid according to the invoice.
9. Election of board, nomination committee and auditorIt is proposed that all members of the Board be re-elected and that the auditor be re-elected
10. Resolution on authorization for the Board
The Board of Directors proposes that the Annual General Meeting authorizes the Board of Directors to decide on a new issue of shares, convertibles or warrants on one or more occasions during the period leading up to the next Annual General Meeting, with or without preferential rights for shareholders. It shall be possible for a new issue to take place against cash payment and / or with a provision for non-cash or set-off or otherwise with conditions. It must also be possible to issue warrants without consideration.
The annual report and auditor's report are available from 5 April 2021 for the Company's shareholders at the Company's address, Raytelligence AB (publ), Klammerdammsgatan 6, 302 42 Halmstad, on the company's website www.raytelligence.com and are sent to shareholders who so request and who state his postal address.
Halmstad, Sweden March 2021
Raytelligence AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:Peter Martinson, CFO and IR contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About Raytelligence AB (publ)
Raytelligence is a Swedish innovation company, based in Halmstad that offers products for monitoring vital parameters, ie breathing, heart rate and movement patterns, based on the company's own 60 GHz radar technology.
Press releases and report by E-mail.